Please note the following updated protocols. These are being implemented in the best interests of the families we serve, our visitors and our staff.
Effective until further notice(5/23/2020)
- The Welcome Center, including the restrooms, is closed to the public.
- There will be no Chapel Services.
- The Business office will be available by phone, fax and e-mail only.
- Funeral Protocols:
- No more than 10 People (10 PEOPLE TOTAL) will be permitted to attend any burial or committal service. This is in keeping with the directive of the Governor. As an example: It is NOT allowed to have 10 people go up to the grave and then have another 10 people join to attend the service and then have visitors/friends and others immediately after the service.
- All funeral processions will be staged at the main entrance on Dedham Street
- A Visitor Services staff member will be there to greet you, collect paperwork and coordinate the process. If assistance is needed at the graveside, they will be available in their vehicle.
- Burial of the Casket:
- Visitor Services staff will lead the hearse only to the graveside where the casket will be lowered, and the grave will be filled by Sharon crew only. Funeral Director to remain with family during this process whenever possible
- After this process is completed, (this should take 15-20 minutes) the remaining vehicles in the procession will proceed to the graveside for the service.
- If there are immediate family members who wish to view this from their vehicles , please note the following:
- Immediate family includes ONLY the following: The surviving spouse, children of the deceased and their spouses (parents and siblings if the deceased is a child)-still only a total of 10 people
- Committal Service:
- After the burial ANYONE who will be out of their vehicle at the Committal Service MUST BE WEARING A MASK. If they DO NOT have a mask they MUST REMAIN IN A VEHICLE.
- Regrettably, we cannot accommodate requests for full-fills at this time in order to avoid personal proximity that may aide in the transmission of this disease.
- We will provide a tent only, no chairs
- Funerals will not be posted on our website
- Regular weekday, weekend, and overtime fees only will apply.
Sharon Memorial Park Interment Service Fees*
June 1, 2019
Weekday Interment **
Liner & Installation (Provided by Sharon)
Graveside Service Fee: $615
Chapel Service Fee: $795
**All interment services include grave opening and closing, visitor services staff, uniformed attendants, chapel tent, six chairs, lowering device, grass carpeting, cocoa matting and bottled water (seasonal). For additional information please contact Sharon Memorial Park at (781) 828-7216 or on-line at www.sharonmemorial.com/
*There is no affiliation between Sharon Memorial Park and Brezniak Funeral Directors or any other funeral home
All cemetery fees must be paid in full prior to the service. Sharon Memorial Park accepts checks, or Visa & Mastercard. You can call them at (781) 828-7216 to arrange payment with them.