Effective Monday, June 22nd until further notice:
- The Welcome Center remains closed to the public.
- Outdoor restroom facilities will be available – located in the staff parking area on the side of the Welcome Center
- There will be no Chapel Services.
- The Business office will be available by phone, fax and e-mail only.
- Funeral Protocols:
- No more than 20 People (this does include clergy and the Funeral Director) will be permitted to attend any burial or committal service.
- All funeral processions will be staged at the main entrance on Dedham Street
- A Visitor Services staff member will be there to greet you, collect paperwork and coordinate the process. If assistance is needed at the graveside, they will be available in their vehicle.
- Burial of the Casket:
- Visitor Services staff will lead the hearse only to the graveside where the casket will be lowered, and the grave will be filled by Sharon crew only. Funeral Director to remain with family during this process whenever possible
- If there are immediate family members who wish to view this from their vehicles , please note the following:
- Immediate family includes ONLY the following: The surviving spouse, children of the deceased and their spouses (parents and siblings if the deceased is a child)-still only a total of 20 people
- After this process is completed, (this should take 15-20 minutes) the remaining vehicles in the procession will proceed to the graveside for the service.
- Committal Service:
- After the burial ANYONE who will be out of their vehicle at the Committal Service MUST BE WEARING A MASK. If they DO NOT have a mask they MUST REMAIN IN A VEHICLE.
- Regrettably, we cannot accommodate requests for full-fills at this time in order to avoid personal proximity that may aide in the transmission of this disease. However, the family may request a small dirt pile be left by the graveside
- We will not be providing tents unless there is inclement weather.
- No chairs will be provided.
- Funerals will not be posted on our website
- Military Honors will be allowed.
Deborah Gagnon, SPHR
Director of Administration and HR
Knollwood Cemetery Corp
DBA Sharon and Knollwood Memorial Parks
Sharon Memorial Park Interment Service Fees*
February 1, 2021
Weekday Interment **
Liner & Installation (Provided by Sharon)
Graveside Service Fee: $635
Chapel Service Fee: $795
**All interment services include grave opening and closing, visitor services staff, uniformed attendants, chapel tent, six chairs, lowering device, grass carpeting, cocoa matting and bottled water (seasonal). For additional information please contact Sharon Memorial Park at (781) 828-7216 or online at www.sharonmemorial.com/
*There is no affiliation between Sharon Memorial Park and Brezniak Funeral Directors or any other funeral home.
All cemetery fees must be paid in full prior to the service. Sharon Memorial Park accepts checks, Visa or Mastercard. You can call them at (781) 828-7216 to arrange payment directly.